Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello Friend!

Hello everyone! I am back with a post for Summer Card Camp 2. This is still from last week's classes. I am behind, but the rainy day today should help with some catching up. On this particular day (Day 4) we were challenged to do a card in under 10 minutes. Wow! My heart goes through my chest just at the thought. I also based my card on one of the guest artist's Jennifer Rzasa. She did an amazing job and I loved her card. Here is my effort and I was a little over the time, but I never thought I would get this close, so am pleased with the result. I think I will have to try a few more of these!


A closer look at the fun dimension!


So close! :)
**If the hello die cut had been one word - I would have made it, but to pop it up with all those little cut foam pieces took some extra time! :)

Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT
Dies: MFT (Happy Hellos); Cricut ( CTMH - Artiste)
Ink: Hero Arts; MFT
Stamps: MFT (Border It - Mod Borders); Paper Smooches (Chit Chat); Lawn Fawn (Bee Mine)

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

One Stop Craft Challenge - summer colours
Make It Monday - anything goes
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Outlawz - Paper a la Mode - use your favorite tool

Thanks for stopping in,


6 comments:

  1. I popped over here from The Outlawz Kathy - I'm loving this card - I am never very creative with stamps (which is why you'll almost never see me use them, even though I have a ton). This gives me some good inspiration! Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card, too, and you did a great job with it. I love the inside as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Terrific card and under 11 minutes is awesome. It usually takes me that much time just to pick the colors.

    Thanks for joining our summer colors challenge at One Stop Craft Challenge.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Katherine.. Gorgeous card and layout. Popped over from MIM for a look..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great card and a fab design.

    Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week and good luck.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very graphic and very cute!

    Come and see what I've done lately!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx