Monday, July 15, 2013

Hello - Polka Dots!

Hi there! I am back again to take another crack at the 10 minute card challenge from Summer Card Camp 2 (Week 1 Day 4). I was really thinking I had it this time . . . but alas . . . a couple of glitches with getting the backing off of foam tape, set me back again. However, I am not giving up, I will try one more time.



Maybe next time . . . 

Supplies:

Cardstock: MFT
Pattern Paper: Simple Stories
Dies: MFT (Happy Hellos), Cricut (Artiste), Lawn Fawn (Heart Dies)
Stamps: Technique Tuesday (Incredible); SSS (You)
Other: White gel pen, glossy accents (on the 2 hearts)

Challenges I would like to enter:

Cas-ual Fridays






Make It Monday #149 anything goes

I appreciate you stopping by,



10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Isn't MIM great! It is a great way to get everyone to visit and see new inspiration. Love the polka dot letters!!!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FAB card Kathy :)
    A little tip for beating the clock when you have issues with taking the back off the foam tape - if you take the backing tape off before you cut the foam tape from the roll it saves time and mess :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, Kathy! I like the negative die cutting of the alphabet using the polka dots behind!
    Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great try! I haven't attempted it yet! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOOOVE this card! It's fabulous...and I think under 15 minutes is AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at MIM! Good luck!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how you created the background for the letters! Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, wow, this is incredible! I haven't attempted a 10 minute craft dash of any sort--too much pressure and I would spend an hour or two planning the card in my head before actually making it! LOL
    Thanks for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhh, these are so cute! I like them both!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card speaks to me! Must be the polka dots. I am crazy for dots!

    Come and see what I've done lately!

    kren@
    http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx