Friday, July 5, 2013

You're a Star!

Today is catch up day for posting cards I have not had time to put on my blog. These 3 cards were thank you cards for amazing volunteer students that we had this year at our school. Again, photos not the best as I was rushed and forgot to take one before signing them. I just love this stamp set from MFT and have already made a few cards with this set. I was loving the rainbow look, but until now hadn't had a chance to play.  Thanks for stopping in . . . all supplies are MFT except some of the ink which is a combo of MFT and Memento.




I would like to enter this card into the following Challenge:

Make It Monday - anything goes

Have a great weekend,


3 comments:

  1. A set of these would be an amazing gift for a teacher - thanks for the inspiration! Love the bright colours and bold feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool design with stars and rainbow colors! So cheerful and cool! I spotted these fab cards on MIM...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great thankyou cards. Love the bright design. Thanks for linking up with Make It Monday this week.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VISITING! I read every lovely comment and truly appreciate you stopping by! Hugs, Katherine xx